Get The Lowest New Home Loan Rates!

Lowest Interest Rates - Exclusive Offers - Expert Advice

1.17% P.A. onwards.

Get Expert Advice Today!

Simply Fill Up This Form And Get The Best Advice Instantly!

Name

E-Mail

Phone No.

Loan Amount

Message (If Any)

Best Home Equity Loan Rates In Singapore

1st Year Rate

1.17%

Lock In

1 Year

  • Year 1: 3 Month Sibor + 0.65%
  • Year 2: 3 Month Sibor + 0.65%
  • Year 3: 3 Month Sibor + 0.95%
  • Thereafter: 3 Month Sibor + 0.95%
1st Year Rate

1.30%

Lock In

2 Years

  • Year 1: Fixed At 1.30%
  • Year 2: Fixed At 1.30%
  • Thereafter: CHR - 2.25%
1st Year Rate

2.10%

Lock In

2 Years

  • Year 1: 2.10% (BOARD - 1.6%)
  • Year 2: 2.10% (BOARD - 1.6%)
  • Year 3: 2.10% (BOARD - 1.27%)
  • Thereafter: 3.33% (BOARD - 0.37%)

Why You Should Trust The Loan Experts

Lowest Interest Rates

Get access to the best home loan rates including exclusive rates that you can only get through us!

Receive The Best Advice

Get the best advice from former mortgage bankers with years of experience in the field!

Avoid The Difficult Paperwork

With our expertise you can navigate the difficult and complex paperwork quickly and easily!

Fast & Professional

Enjoy the fastest turn around times in the industry and the most professional team available.

Customer Reviews

“I loved the customer service you guys provided me. Gerald was was very nice and patient with questions I had.”

Donny Teo

“We received great advice from the team at Loan Experts. They helped us with everything from the loan selection to the paperwork!”

Chong Boon Ping

"I had no experience with home loans before this and was very worried, but thanks to the team at Loan Experts I managed to get my loan done quickly, easily but most importantly cheaply!”

Jamie Lau

Ask About Our Home Loan Services!

A list of common questions prospective customers have for us.

Get Started Now
Usually, the Option to Purchase must be exercised within 2 weeks. Beyond which, your option fee may be forfeited. To safeguard yourself, you should obtain an in-principal approval from a bank before making the commitment to purchase and pay the option fee.
Usually, the minimum loan amount is $100,000 from a bank, to loan for the purchase of private property and HDB flats.
When making an offer, you will be required to place an option fee (1% of purchase price). When you exercise this option, you will usually be asked to pay another 4% of the purchase price. If it is your first property, you may borrow up to 80% of the purchase price or valuation (lower of two). Of the remaining 20%, 5% is to be paid in cash and the remaining in cash or CPF funds.
The typical documents required by banks are: - NRIC/Passport (Singaporeans) or Employment Pass (Foreigners)
- Notice of Assessment
- CPF Contribution History
- Payslips (or any other proof of current salary)
- Option to Purchase, or the Sale and Purchase Agreement
- Any other documents that the bank may request

We are Here to Help You

Contact Us And We'll Provide Expert Advice On Your Home Loan Today!

Office

Vertex, 33 Ubi Ave 3 #05-04
Singapore 408868

Call us at

9003 9975

Top